Electrical Plugin Schedule
- At temperatures warmer than or equal to -15ºC, power to the system is off.
- At temperatures colder than -15ºC, power to the system is on. Power cycles every 30-minutes between the hours of 09:00 and 15:30. Overnight, power to the system is on continuously from 15:30 until 09:00 the next morning.
- At temperatures colder than or equal to -25ºC, power to the system is on full time in all parking lots where power normally cycles.
Parking Lot Cycling Schedule
Areas on From the Full-hour until the Half-hour (i.e. 0900-0930):
- Parking Lots: E, K, R
- East Campus Village: Lots 87, 88
- Parking Structures: Windsor Carpark
Areas On From the Half-hour Until the Full-hour (i.e. 0930-1000):
- Parking lots: L, N
- Parking Structures: Education Carpark, Stadium Carpark
Areas Where Power is Not Cycled:
If you encounter a problem with a plug-in please call Parking Services at 780-24U-PARK with the space number and the location involved. For additional information please call 780-492-PARK (7275).